• Made with Mild steel. [cold rolled coils – CRC]. SS – 304 / 316 can be manufactured on request.
• Finish: Electro galvanized / Hot dip galvanized / Stainless steel / Copper plated / Epoxy coated.
• Maximum Temperature should be 650°F (343°C). Electro galvanized as per ASTM B 633 Standards
• Complies with Federal Specification Type 10 MSS-SP-58 & Manufacturers Standardization Society
• It has a vertical adjustment of 5/8” inches to 2” inches by means of a suspended steel rod threaded and two nuts
• This hanger is formed in one piece giving a double thickness of stock at the point which carries the load.
• The lower nut adjust the pipe line to the proper pitch and the top nut when locked onto position prevents
loosening due to vibration