• Made with Mild steel. [cold rolled coils – CRC]. SS–304 / 316 can be manufactured on request.
• Finish: Electro galvanized / Hot dip galvanized / Stainless steel / Copper plated / Epoxy coated .
• Maximum temperature should be 650°F (343°C)
• Electro galvanized as per ASTM B 633 Standards
• Conforms to Federal Specification WW-H-171E & A-A-1192A, Type 1 and Manufacturers Standardization Society ANSI/MSS SP-69 & SP-58, Type 1
• Recommended for the suspension of non-insulated pipe or insulated pipe with a B3151 shield.
• Pipe will not ‘pinch’ when installing.
• 15° swing in either direction allows pipe to easily feed through.
• Engineered design aligns bolt holes for quicker overhead installation.