RUBBER SUPPORT INSERTS
- Very high load bearing capacity and dimensionally accurate as each piece is moulded.
- Tongue and Groove design for small sizes.
- Unique DOVETAIL lock for higher sizes.
- Excellent resistance to Deterioration / Distortion.
- Available with steel reinforcements for higher sizes.
- Density 400 kg/m3
- Thermal Conductivity 16w/m0C
- Temperature Range 20 C to 110 C
- Self extinguishing rubber Inserts also available on request
Used at the supporting points of insulated pipes to prevent crushing of insulation. Inherently superior to wood
• 1/2” to 2” – 25mm
• 2” to 5” -38mm
• 6” and above – 50mm
• Non standard widths also available