Rubber support inserts Used at the supporting points of insulated pipes to prevent crushing of insulation.
APPLICATIONS OF PPR PIPE AND FITTINGS
- Pipe networks for rainwater utilization system, swimming pool facilities
- Pipe network for agricultural and horticultural use
- Industrial use for transport of pressurized air and aggressive uids (acids, etc.)
- Heating pipe for residential building
- Potable water supply in residential buildings, hospitals, hotels, etc.
- HVAC and compressed air system.
- Pipe networks for rainwater utilization system, swimming pool facilities, agriculture and horticulture, industry, i.e. transport of aggressive uids (acids, etc.).
ADVANTAGES OF PPR PIPING SYSTEMS
- High impact Strength, Flexibility and Durability
- Ability to perform over a wide temperature range, from very low to high temperature
- Environment-friendly (Outlined by DVGW [W270])
- Fast, simple, fusion-welding of pipes and joints which produces a uniform weld to generate absolute tightness of connections with a strength equal or even exceeding the pipe itself
- Very long lifetime with a guaranteed service life of over 50 years
- Damped vibrations and sounds are absorbed resulting to noise reduction
- Excellent low performance properties
- Resistant to a wide array of chemicals
- Resistant to corrosion as compared to metal products
- Cab be connected to any other materials used in existing installations
CROSS-LINKED POLYETHYLENE PIPES PEX-B
T-MECH pipes are produced from high density polyethylene and are cross linked by SILAN method (PEX-b), according to European Normes EN 15875 DIN 16892/16893 specifications, with usage of last generation raw materials, that are supplied by the largest international companies of its kind. They are certified not only for their mechanical resistance, but also for their suitability for use in drinkable water networks from international institutes SKZ, WRAS, MPA, CSA, NSF, ITS and ELOT.They are accompanied by guarantee up to 2.000.000 CHF.
- Under floor Heating
- Central Heating
- District Heating
- Domestic Cold & Hot Water
- No corrosion
- Increased maximum operating temperature
- Reduced deformation under load (creep)
- Improved aging resistance
- Improved chemical resistance
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Improved impact strength
- Reduced raid crack propagation (RCP) even at low temperatures
- Outstanding resistance to slow-crack growth
T-Mech Pipe support system & Pipe hangers are designed elements that transfer the load from the Pipes to the supporting structures. The four main functions of a T-Mech pipe support system are to anchor, guide, absorb shock and support a specified load. T-Mech Pipe support system used in high or low temperature applications may contain insulation material.